First let's see how to create a new business owner.
- Start App Manager.
- Login to Admin-dashboard of WSO2 App Manager using admin/admin credentials by https://localhost:9443/admin-dashboard
- Go to Business Owners > Add Business Owner
- Add business owner information like below.
- If you want to add more details about business owner (ex: Telephone number, Organization etc.), you can click on "Add New Property" button and add more information.
If the business owner wants to show/hide some information from the public(store), he can tick/untick "Show In Store" property to the property.
- If you want to edit or delete an exiting business owner, you can find edit and delete buttons to a relevant business owner from Business Owners > List Owners
- Then let's see how to set a business owner to a web app. Select a business owner by clicking on the business owners drop down list in web app create page.
- You can see more details of a business owner from web app overview page in publisher.
- If the app is in published state you can see the business owner details from the store as well. (Note : In store, it will show only the attributes that are allowed to show in store.)
- If someone wants to get all webapps of a given business owner, you can do it from the store search as well.